Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Rally Round the Flag (Last of the Last)

Hey, all.  Last here.  Kenny has generously donated the use of his blog for me to put out a call.  See, we're going after the Rake, and I think we may even be able to kill it.  We've got some allies and an idea of what to do, but we have hit a little bit of a snag.

See, we don't exactly know where to find the Rake.

This puts us in a bit of an awkward situation. We can kind of do Kenny's thing and wander around for a while, only hope we run into stuff instead of the other way around.  Or, we can get help from any of you. Anyone who might know how we might encounter the Rake. Advice would be great. Actual help would be even better, though we can't guarantee that if you help us kill our Rake that your Rake will end up dead too after this is all over.  The whole dimensional bleeding thing gets weird like that, and I don't know what will and won't leak over.

Basically, this is a call to arms.  We are going to take these things down if it's the last thing we do. And "we" doesn't necessarily have to mean "me, Kenny, and the rest of the Masks."

So will you stand and fight with us?  Will you take destiny into your own hands?

Any advice or offers can be made in the comment section or sent to wanderingfromdeath@gmail.com. Anything you can give us will be much appreciated.

-Last

12 comments:

  1. From my experience with the Rake's twisted servants, animals, dogs in particular, have a kind of 'moth to a flame' reaction to them, they bark and howl and charge around like crazy. Almost like they're being compelled to approach them, but they don't want to, if that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help much, since I don't have any experience with the Rake, but I've got a hunch you should try around suburbs and city parks. Especially at night.

    Anything other way I can help, just ask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Step 1) Get a big, old, ornate wardrobe that creaks every time the door moves.

    Step 2) At night, get into a bed in the same room as that wardrobe with all the lights out.

    Step 3) Wait.

    You may not be able to find the Rake, but it'll sure as hell find you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As funny as that is, its true.


      But you'll have to wait a long time if you aren't lucky.

      I realy have no experience with the rake but I hope you can kill the fucker.

      Delete
  4. Hmm...it's worth considering...I mean I've prepped myself to fight Fears (Slendy, Wooden Girl, Cold Boy, The Black Dog) but yeah, the Rake is rather...erratic. I've neither really seen an actual pattern with him. His only real strategy is "Hack the shit out of thing." Hell, even if I tried using Yu-gi-oh cards, I can't think of any cards that I can use that properly subdue him...

    -Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really, Last? My e-mail, too? You never mentioned that part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make like a pickle and dilll with it.

      -Last

      Delete
    2. I do not understand. What do dill pickles have do with this?

      -Mira

      Delete
    3. It's....It's nothing Mira. Don't worry about it.

      -Raggedy

      Delete
  6. ...He's the fear of insomnia...

    And I haven't been able to sleep for TWO days because I keep hearing this whispering...

    OI! I have an idea! Try somewhere in San Jose!

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Content to let your inaction harbor in more deaths Kenny? If you don't like what hes doing, stop him. Hes not your boss. You are a willing tag along. A piece of meat to be sacrificed at the end of THEIR journey to bring down Father.

    You don't owe these people anything.

    ReplyDelete