Saturday, June 8, 2013

Drive

"If I'm allowed to declare my one selfish wish...then I...I want to live! Take me back to sea with you!" ~Nico Robin, One Piece

"Fall seven times, stand up eight." ~Japanese Proverb

"I get knocked down, but I get up again. You're never gonna keep me down." ~Tubthumping, Chumbawumba

"Now here we stand with their blood on our hands/We fought so hard, now can we understand/I'll break the seal of this curse if I possibly can/for freedom for every man." ~Through the Fire and Flames, DragonForce
 
"Even now, there is hope for man." ~The Protomen

"If someone says it's wrong to have hope, I'll tell them they're wrong every single time." ~Madoka Kaname, Puella Magi Madoka Magica

 "All I need is the power to be able to protect my comrades.  So long as I can have the strength to do that, I don't care if I'm weaker than everyone in the world." ~Erza Scarlet, Fairy Tail

"If you're gonna dig, dig to pierce the heavens! Even if it's my own grave I'm digging, I'll keep going!  When I break through, it means I've won!" ~Simon the Digger, Gurren Lagann

Mark my words. This drill will open a hole in the universe! And that hole will be a path for those behind us! The dreams of those who have fallen... The hopes of those who will follow! ~Simon the Digger, Gurren Lagann

Will you join in our crusade? Who will be strong and stand with me? Beyond the barricade is there a world you long to see? Then join in the fight that will give you the right to be free! ~Les Misérables

4 comments:

  1. "Do you hear the people sing, lost in the valley of the night? It is the music of a people who are climbing to the light. For the wretched of the Earth, there is a flame that never dies. Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise..."

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete